The first weekend of June Adam and Mary Beth flew us up from Asheville to the Detroit area. We started our day at the hair salon where all the girls had their hair and makeup done.They had their ceremony at a big beautiful church and then their reception at an intimate venue in a small town called Plymouth. There was lots of hand made details and even a vintage RV to take the couple and the bridal party from the ceremony to the reception. My time in Michigan went by too quickly and I already miss it. Thanks for letting us share your day with you MB and Adam!
Posted By Nick
- Waldensian Winery Wedding Photos, Hickory – Julie and Trey – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Kanuga Conference Center Wedding Photos – Linda and Richard – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Casey and Josh – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Anchorage Wedding: Veronica & Seth
- Jorin and DJ Wedding Photos