Yesterday Maddy and I went out to meet Pam and Jason near Grandfather Mountain. They are from the Raleigh area, but wanted to get some engagements done in the mountains. One of my favorite things about my job is that I get to travel all over the place. One of the main things that Maddy and I missed when living in Alaska was the ability to get in the car and drive through the countryside and explore. We did just that yesterday. We met up with Pam and Jason at the base of Grandfather Mountain, but it was too cloudy up top to make it worth it. So we got in the cars and just drove for a while towards Boone and found lots of cool spots to stop and get some shots. Both Pam and Jason were great people and awesome to work with. After getting to know both of them we can’t wait to work with them in October!
Posted By Nick
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Casey and Josh – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Wedding Photos – Elizabeth and Dan – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Kanuga Conference Center Wedding Photos – Linda and Richard – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Waldensian Winery Wedding Photos, Hickory – Julie and Trey – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Detroit Destination Wedding: Mary Beth and Adam’s Wedding Photos – Asheville Wedding Photographer