Last night Kelly and I photographed a wedding at the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands, NC for the first time since they finished their new Glass Pavilion. It is BEAUTIFUL! If you have been to a wedding there before, there isn’t the tent anymore. Where they used to put the wedding reception tent, right outside the barn in the courtyard, is now a giant, beautiful, glass-walled pavilion. It has huge ceilings with giant chandeliers hanging from them and lots of warm light. The Old Edwards Inn used to be a nice place to shoot weddings, but now it’s a stunning place to have a wedding. The Old Edwards Inn is now, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful spots in Western North Carolina for a wedding reception - definitely my favorite in the Highlands / Cashiers area. I can’t wait to go back in October!
Posted By Nick
- Pretty Place Wedding Photos / Key Falls Inn – Brooke and Henry’s Wedding – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Marbles Children’s Museum Wedding Photos – Jennifer and Jamie: Raleigh Wedding Photography
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Wedding Photos – Elizabeth and Dan – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Asheville Wedding Photography: Caitlin and Prasheel – Home Wedding – Biltmore Forest, Asheville, NC
- Outdoor Wedding – Should I have a Tent?