Cassy and Mike made the trip up from South Carolina on Saturday to tie the knot at the Grove Park Inn. They had a very small group, which made it very intimate. All of the people there were either family or very close friends. With so few people there was lots of good conversation and time to spend with everyone. Colby and I got about 40 minutes with the couple to walk around the Grove Park grounds and get lots of different backgrounds and lighting. Both of them were super nice and great to work with. It’s always such a pleasure shooting with people that don’t mind indulging all of our silly ideas :)
Posted By Nick
- Swag Inn Wedding Photos – Beverly and Franc
- Spreewald, Germany Wedding Photos – Daniel/Nina & Chiara/Giampiero Double Wedding
- Should I do photos before the Wedding? Which ones?
- Crestwood Inn Wedding Photos | Kacey and Wade | Boone Wedding Photographer
- Waldensian Winery Wedding Photos, Hickory – Julie and Trey – Asheville Wedding Photographer