Jamie and Jason decided to have an intimate wedding in the beautiful North Carolina mountains. They got married on the back deck of an amazing estate with a wonderful view. The whole wedding party consisted of 19 people which made for a very relaxing atmosphere. Thanks to New Mountain Events everything was taken care of, from the flowers to the table settings and the food, which by the way was very delicious. Colby and I (Maddy) had a great time capturing the day and getting to know Jamie and Jason. Here are a few of our favorite photos.
Posted By Nick
- Marbles Children’s Museum Wedding Photos – Jennifer and Jamie: Raleigh Wedding Photography
- Marbles Children’s Museum Wedding Photos – Jennifer and Jamie
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Blue Ridge Parkway – Erica and Jason
- Lake Lure & Chimney Rock Wedding Photos – Jamie and Brad
- Cherokee Mountain Cabins Wedding – Erica and Jason