Sharon and Mike decided that since their wedding is at the Farm in Candler and they’d have lots of pretty nature shots, that they’d prefer their Engagement Photos to have more of an urban feel to them. Colby is the main to go to for stuff like that. Colby grew up in this area and lives in West Asheville and knows the town like no one else. So, I asked him where we should go. He had a whole list of possibilities and took me to one of his favorites. The weather was amazing and his choice was perfect. I decided to use some different lighting that I normally would at an Engagement Session to really play up the feel of the place (I made sure, though, to do a bunch with just the normal lighting too). Their wedding is coming up in early September at the Farm in Candler. Both of them were awesome in front of the camera. I can’t wait to see what we get in September.
Posted By Nick
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Mary Beth and Adam – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Jennifer and Tom – Hendersonville, NC
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Casey and Josh – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Blue Ridge Parkway – Erica and Jason
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Becca and Steven