Colby and Nick met up with Susan and Elizabeth at the Inn on the Biltmore Estate Saturday morning and started with some getting ready shots. The girls exchanged gifts and Susan got one of the most incredible watches I’ve seen from Elizabeth. Both of the girls had amazing outfits – Elizabeth’s dress was the only of its kind in the US and Susan had a super cute outfit with a seersucker vest. All of the details and flowers were taken care of by Mark and Bobby of BobbyMark Designs. Everything was spectacular! They had white sheets with chandeliers and their monogram projected with gobos. They had Susan’s favorite cake in jars for every guest as well as a ton of other details. The coolest part of the wedding for me was what people were wearing – white! Everyone in the attendance wore white. The two of them were kind enough to come out with us for multiple little photo shoots and give us lots of time to get portraits of the two of them. All-in-all it was an incredible wedding!
Posted By Nick
- NYC Central Park Wedding Photos – Elizabeth & Susan pt.2
- Biltmore Estate Lioncrest Wedding Photos – Sarah and Anthony
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Wedding Photos – Elizabeth and Dan – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Biltmore Estate Wedding Photos – Jennifer – Biltmore Estate, North Carolina – Asheville Wedding Photography
- Biltmore Estate Wedding Photos – Amber’s Bridal Photos