I (Maddy) had the pleasure to meet Jacquelyn and Don on Friday to take some pictures of their rehearsal dinner. What a great couple. They are so much fun and super easy going. On Saturday I showed up at the beautiful Mountain home the family rented for the weekend to get some getting ready shots. Everybody was in such a good mood and super relaxed. After everyone was ready, we headed over to the wonderful Westglow Resort & Spa near Blowing Rock, NC. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is awesome. Jacquelyn’s Mom did most of the organizing for the reception and she did a great job. The theme for the wedding was red, white and blue and the centerpieces tied it all together. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Enjoy!
Posted By Nick
- Rumbling Bald Resort Wedding Photos – Lake Lure – Brooke and Jeremy
- Jump Off Rock Bride and Groom Photos – Eileen & Stephan – Asheville Wedding Photography
- Flat Rock Playhouse – Music of the Night Photos
- Marbles Children’s Museum Wedding Photos – Jennifer and Jamie: Raleigh Wedding Photography
- Lake Lure & Chimney Rock Wedding Photos – Jamie and Brad