Today, Kara, Nathan, and Nick walked around the grounds of the Carl Sandburg Home near Asheville, NC for a couple of hours to get photos for their engagement. The grounds have lots of variety for photos, including a beautiful home, woods, bamboo, a couple of barns and even goats! :) The weather was gorgeous and we were able to get lots of good stuff. The two of them made the trip up from Charleston and were glad to get out of the heat. The wedding coming up at Lake Lure should be great!
Posted By Nick
- Biltmore Engagement Photos – Erin and Aaron
- Biltmore Estate Wedding Photos – Ashley – Bridal Portrait Session
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Jennifer and Tom – Hendersonville, NC
- Biltmore Estate and Grounds Wedding Photography – Heather and Kyle’s Engagement Photos
- Asheville Engagement Photos – Mary Beth and Adam – Asheville Wedding Photographer