On Saturday, Nick was at the beautiful Biltmore Forest Country Club just outside Asheville. Everyone was in from all over the country to celebrate with Kristy and Logan. They made the hard decision at 2pm when it was pouring rain to keep the plan for an outdoor wedding. They chose correctly and ended up with a spectacular sunset ceremony with the golf course and mountains as their backdrop. After the ceremony, some quick group shots and some bride and groom shots, everyone broke out the party shoes and got their boogie on. It was a super fun wedding with awesome people!
Posted By Nick
- Firethorne Country Club Wedding Photos – Jennifer and Eric – Charlotte Wedding Photographer
- Sky Valley Country Club – Highlands, NC – Kyle & Mike
- Carolina Country Club Wedding Photos – Tania & Wes
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Wedding Photos – Elizabeth and Dan – Asheville Wedding Photographer
- Charlotte: Point Lake Golf Club Wedding Photos – Amanda and Patrick